Ihr Browser (Internet-Explorer) ist veraltet. Bitte benutzen Sie einen aktuellen Browser (z.B. Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox oder Microsoft Edge).
Tradition since 1943

Since 1943, we have been characterised by our passion for paper. Starting with household papers, we are now a leading manufacturer of gift wrapping papers and packaging.

1948
Foundation
Founded by Franz-Zöllner Wiethoff in Oberlauter, after he had already built up the paper mill there as business manager for several years.
1950
New factory building
Construction of the first factory for the production of household and sanitary papers
1959
Product extension
Expansion of the product range to include wrapping paper.
1985
Continuous expansion
Extensions to the production building until there was no longer enough space.
1991
Move to Neustadt
Move to the newly built factory premises in Neustadt b. Coburg
1999
Foundation of PPA
Foundation of the subsidiary Pro Paper Art in Sonneberg.
2005
New construction PPA
Move to Dr. Hans-Popp-Straße, dedicated to the 2nd generation of entrepreneurs around Dr. Hans Popp.
2017
Construction of a new logistics centre
New construction of a logistics centre at the site in Neustadt b. Coburg.
2019
Equipped with solar power systems
Equipping the roofs of the two sites with solar power systems with an annual output of over 1000 KWp
2021
Rolls without foil
Introduction of the world's first roll without plastic packaging.
Writing the future together.

The road is far from over. Let's continue to make history together.

Interested in working together? Write to us.

Contact us now